Membership forms and Volunteer Interests Form

Online web forms (these forms can be submitted and paid for online):

LES PTA Parent Membership Form 2016-2017

LES PTA Faculty/Staff Membership Form 2016-2017

Volunteer Interests Form - 2016-2017

Forms available for printing (these forms must be printed and turned in to the school with payment in cash or check):

LES PTA Parent Membership Form 2016-2017

LES PTA Teacher Membership Form 2016-2017

LES PTA Volunteer Interests Form 2016-2017


  • To be reimbursed for purchasing something for the PTA, complete the Reimbursement Request Form and put it in the Treasurer's folder in the PTA file cabinet in the main office.


  • To request a scholarship for students in your class for field trips or other reasons, click here for more information.
  • To request a mini-grant, click here for more information.

Quick links

Join the LES PTA

Benefits of Becoming a PTA Member

Volunteer Opportunities

Staff Member of the Month

School web site


upcoming events


~ This section will be updated once the 2017-2018 event dates are determined. Have a great summer!

Click here for a full calendar of PTA events for the 2016-2017 school year.

~ Board Members ~

To see the listing of board members & committee chairs for the 2016-2017 school year,

click here.

Interested in learning more about the PTA Board of Directors?
To see a list of board positions and responsibilities, and to learn more about what the board does, click here.